Thursday, September 14, 2006

Scarf in Progress


Well after much trial and tribulation I have begun my scarf and completed 2 and 1/2 repeats of the Matthew scarf (listed in the sidebar below). Many thanks to Cynthia and Bonnie for their help and support in reading charts! I am making it in Koigu Painters Palette doubled. I have never used Koigu before but I really like the colors. I sure hope that my pal will like it even though it isn't a super soft yarn. I'm really excited about how the pattern is starting to show up.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl:) said...

It really is beautiful.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

That sure is a pretty thing!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Wow! That is stunning!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Dorene said...

Oh... so nice!

1:12 AM  
Blogger AllisonVZ said...

What a beautiful colorway! Very "watery."

3:24 PM  
Blogger Kim in NJ said...

Ok, that is funny, since we also seem to be making scarves out of the same book! I looked at the Matthew---and yours is coming out really pretty. You're making me think that maybe I should be doubling my yarn. Hmmm. I'll have to see how the swatch comes out, but I might try swatching again with the doubled yarn. I love your colors, too.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home