Thursday, September 14, 2006

Back to the drawing board!

Back to the drawing board! The pattern I picked out, which was published in one of Interweave's magazines, turned out to be terribly inaccurate. It doesn't work! I liked the pattern so much that I even went to the trouble to diagram the three pattern rows to make sure I wasn't just making an error. Turns out each row was yielding a different number of stitches. :-( What a disappointment!

I was so excited to find this pattern which was perfect for my pal's climate. The lovely yarn I picked out is staring at me begging to be worked, but now it will have to wait a bit longer while I search out another pattern. Sigh...

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl:) said...

what pattern was it??

12:12 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Oh, that's too bad about the pattern! Have you checked the interweave website? There might be errata posted for that naughty pattern!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

I did check the errata and left them a comment hoping to hear back as there were no corrections for the scarf. :-(

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home