Thursday, September 07, 2006

Cindi U - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle: Cindi U cindiknits
3. Blog URL: http://stickstickstring.blogspot.com
4. Country: USA
6. Colours you like: black, sage green, dark, dark, green, denim blue
7. Colours you hate: Orange and yellow (I don't hate them, but they're not my favorites)
8. Fibres you like: silk, merino wool, cashmere (of course!). I like soft, natural yarns.
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies: acrylic, novelty yarns. I loathe them. No allergies.
10. Prefered scarf length: I like 'em long. 60"?
11. Solid or variegated? This depends on the pattern used. I usually don't use variegated yarn with lace patterns, but I like it with other patterns. I usually knit with solid colors, tho.
12. Cables or lace or texture? Anything goes! I love knitting lace and cables myself.
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) I'm not opposed to a woven scarf, but I don't really like crochet too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home