Thursday, September 07, 2006

Christy N - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle: Christy N The Crafty Conservative
3. Blog URL: craftyconservative.blogspot.com
4. Country: USA
6. Colours you like: I just got a new wool red pea coat and would love a scarf to go with it. Anything that goes well with red!
7. Colours you hate: I don't hate any colors but I'd like the scarf to not be red--so it doesn't clash with the coat
8. Fibres you like: I like most fibers. The ones I could do without are the fuzzy ones (mohair/eyelash/chenille)
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies: I don't have any allergies.
10. Prefered scarf length: I'd prefer a longer scarf but longer for me isn't necessarily too long. I'm only 5' tall.
11. Solid or variegated? Depends on the pattern. I trust the knitter to decide.
12. Cables or lace or texture? Doesn't matter. I love cables and lace. I live in Nebraska so it does get cold. Lacy might not be the way to go for me.
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) I would prefer a knitted scarf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home