Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Lain E (Knit & Purl Grrl)

1. Name & blogger handle
Lain E
Knit & Purl Grrl

3. Blog URL
http://knitandpurlgrrl.blogs.com
4. Country
USA

6. Colours you like
Pinks, reds, browns, white, cream... anything not too bright. I don't wear primary colors, really.
7. Colours you hate
Primary colors (for scarves)
8. Fibres you like
SOFT! Anything that doesn't itch.

9 . Fibres you hate/allergies
Don't like novelties, eyelash, etc.
10. Prefered scarf length
Long enough to go around my neck. ;) Standard, I suppose!
11. Solid or variegated?
Either
12. Cables or lace or texture?
Anything your little heart desires!

13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf)
Just have fun with it and I am sure I will love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home