Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Kate S.M.

1. Name & blogger handle

Kate S.M.

k2knits

3. Blog URL

www.knititblack.blogspot.com
4. Country USA


6. Colours you like

Dark colors and Jewel tones – I wear a lot of black and other dark shades in the winter (deep purples and reds are some of my favorites – along with the occasional shot of bright pink) so I would love to have a scarf that is slightly more lightweight which I could wear to work to add a little color to my outfit!
7. Colours you hate

Pastels
8. Fibres you like

Anything natural – I'm especially fond of merino wool J
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies

Sadly the alpacas are not my friends. They make me VERY itchy. L
10. Prefered scarf length

None. Take your pick!
11. Solid or variegated?

Either is fine – I'm more concerned that it suits a pattern.
12. Cables or lace or texture?

Anything! I like it all…
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf)

I'm not a huge fan of crochet. The texture just doesn't appeal to me. But, I would love a woven scarf. In fact the idea of a woven scarf excites me more than a knit one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home