Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Judi E

1. Name & blogger handle

Judi E Judi luna




4. Country USA


6. Colours you like tangerine, bright blues, vivid pinks, burgundy,
gold, moss green, turquoise


7. Colours you hate dislike (for me): red, brown, grey


8. Fibres you like everything - especially silk !


9 . Fibres you hate/allergies I have an allergy to the lanolin in wool,
so I use it sparingly - especially close to the skin


10. Prefered scarf length
I like long scarves !!!!

11. Solid or variegated?
Either or - depending on the pattern
for the scarf


12. Cables or lace or texture? I do alot of lace - don't own a cable
scarf - texture is fine.


13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a
crocheted/woven scarf) I am open to whatever my exchanger thinks would be
nice !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home