Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Lauren W (Lolly)

1. Lauren W (Lolly)

3. LollyKnitting Around (http://lollygirl.com/blog)
4. USA
6. All colors! Although I tend to gravitate towards pinks/reds, blues, greens, and browns
7. The colors that don't particular look good on me: orange and yellow
8. All fibers are welcome in my book
9 . Some really raw wools can bother my skin, but otherwise, no allergies
10. Longer the better - 6 or 7 feet
11. I like both solid and variegated yarns - stripes and everything
12. All special details like cables, lace, and texture are completely welcomed in my book. Love them all.
13. I love all scarves and wear them often - so, for this reason, I would like something that is not extremely delicate and will wear well with use and winter weather. Crocheted and woven scarves are also welcomed and appreciated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home