Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Knitting ...

I've contacted my pal, and they emailed me back *yeah!* I've been knitting along on the scarf for my pal, and I'm really liking it so far. The yarn is so soft! The pattern is easy too, once I finally figured it out.

Unfortunately, I haven't heard from the person who has me as their pal to make a scarf for. So if you've been assigned to me, and you've already sent me a HELLO message then it might have gone to my bulk mail folder, but I've been checking that folder too, so PLEASE send another email or comment on my blog! I'm NOT ignoring you. Not on purpose anyway.

If you're my pal, I'd love to hear from you!

-Lisa

3 Comments:

Blogger Jyll said...

love the cables!! and yarn looks so soft :)

7:04 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Lisa this is really beautiful. Would you email me or post a message on my blog and tell me what this pattern is, please?

crickitleigh (at) hotmail (dot) com

10:12 PM  
Blogger Turtle Runner said...

The pattern is: Here & There Cables, from the book "Scarf Style"

Thank you for the compliments, I love this scarf so far.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home