Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My pal has mailed.... yippeee!

I have heard from my pal, so the circle is complete. I can't wait to find out more about her.

In the meantime, I am still waiting for my yarn to arrive so that I can get started. However, I am knitting happily away on UFO's until then, that way I won't feel guilty when I put all of them aside so that I can get the scarf finished in time.

Since I am also a member of sockwars, it might be that the scarf will have to pause for a day or two in the middle somewhere so that I can get my socks done and sent off to eliminate my target! LOL.

Until then, I'll keep perusing the posts on the board. I am awed by the artistry and attention to detail all of you are exhibiting here, both in the choice of yarn and the pattern. The results are truly wonderful and I only hope that my effort will please my pal in the end. Oh.. a propos "pal". Naturally, I was so inept when setting up my "anonymous" gmail address that my full name ended up as sender together with the addy.. go figure! I only hope that my pal was nice enough to forget about it immediately, so that the mystery remains - at least for a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home