Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Still stuck here...

I've heard from my sweet SP and we've been emailing each other. She's picked out the pattern and yarn for me. Already I feel so warm!

But I still haven't heard from my receiving pal...so I've notified Iris. I've asked my pal a question regarding the scarf and without her answer I'm stuck with both pattern and yarn. Of course I can just go ahead and decide, but since this is my first time in joining ISE, I'm really excited and also nervous. Really don't want to disappoint my pal...*sigh*...I'm having horrible dreams about picking out patterns and yarns!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

The fact that you are this worried about it pretty much guarantees that you are going to be just fine. Any scarf knit with such care and concern is sure to be loved by the recipient.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home