Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'd be a baaaaad hostess if

I made evryone else post and I didn't! So here's my post.

It's amazing seeing all the scarf progress that's been made. I can't believe some of you have finished already - how amazing is that!?

I, on the other hand, have sadly not even picked out a pattern or yarn yet. Yes, sad, but true. BUT, nonetheless, my pal shall have a scarf by the end of this. I just have to remind myself that this is not a race or a competition, but I must say that I feel overwhelmed and in awe of some of the patterns and yarns chosen. Oh wow!

My scarf pal who is sending tome has contacted me and I have contacted the pal to whom I am sending a scarf, so aside from no knitting being done, all is well. I will post again when I have made more progress. In the mean time, knit on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home