Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Julie P. (JulieKP)

1. Name & blogger handle- Julie P & juliekp

3. Blog URL- www.juliekp.blogspot.com
4. Country- USA

6. Colours you like-jewel colors
7. Colours you hate-orange. I hate orange.
8. Fibres you like-anything that is not scratchy.
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies-again anything scratchy.
10. Prefered scarf length-very long.
11. Solid or variegated? Either is fine.
12. Cables or lace or texture? I prefer lace but all the others are good too.
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) No thank you to the crocheted or woven scarf. I would prefer knitted. I would really like a long skinny scarf if at all possible. That or a Clapotis. I know I must be the last person in the world not to make one but I would love to have a variegated color Clap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home