Sunday, September 10, 2006

Decisions...

I've been contacted and contacted... and now for the decisions. I have Zephyr in Aegean Blue and Real Red - mmmmmm, both luscious!

My giftee states she like both lace and cables (but then, don't most of us?!), so I've been debating between Cables and Lace Stole and Seaweed and Shells. They both look like fun. Maybe I'll just have to make one in red and the other in blue to see which I like better -- then send her the one I like better. Must not be selfish here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

I can see why you cannot decide! Both patterns are wonderful.

9:12 PM  
Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

I vote cables and lace if you have to decide on only one.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Dorene said...

Decisions... Iris, I am SO sure that your pal will love either. Both are exquisite!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Jae said...

Hmm, tough choice! I don't think I could decide either.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Craftybernie said...

Lovely patterns. Not too light and airy! Have fun choosing!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home