Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Gina C. - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle - Gina C. blogger name: neko loco
3. Blog URL - nekoknits.blogspot.com
4. Country - USA
6. Colours you like - Red, blue, purple, green, rust, orange
7. Colours you hate - yellow, bright neon-like colors
8. Fibres you like - alpaca, merino, cormo
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies - mohair, angora, "scritchy" wool (sensitive skin)
10. Prefered scarf length - 5-6 feet (I like to wrap around my neck once, or fold in half & pull the ends through the loop)
11. Solid or variegated? Either, I do love variegated, but depending on the pattern solid may be better
12. Cables or lace or texture? Love cables, warming up to lace, love textured stitches
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) I would be happy to have a woven scarf, even something neat & felted would be good. I'll try to update my blog with things I've liked to help give you ideas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home