Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Emily G. - Questionniare

1. Name & blogger handle: -Emily G Blogger: ergknits
3. Blog URL -http://ergknits.blogspot.com
4. Country- United States of America
6. Colors you like:- Blue, Green, Purple, and Red
7. Colors you hate- Orange, yellow
8. Fibers you like- Iā€™m pretty good with any natural fibers
9. Fibers you hate/allergies -I have no allergies, but I am not fond of synthetics
10. Preferred scarf length - 60ā€
11. Solid or variegated? -Either, I love surprises
12. Cables or lace or texture? - Anything but lace ā€“ I live in the Northeast and winters do get cold.
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) - I think I would prefer a knit scarf to a crocheted or woven one, but that is more that I only know how to knit & could not reciprocate. I also think that getting an international pal would be fun and I am (of course) willing to pay international shipping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home