Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Felicia R. - Questionnaire

1. Felicia R.
3. I don't have a blog! I'm one of the few knitters left in the world without one, I'm sure. One of these days, I'm just going to have to break down and start one.
4. US
6. I pretty much like all colors. My two winter coats though are black and red. Well, one is black, one is red.
7. I don't like a bunch of pink, but I actually do like the pink and brown style currently around.
8. I like natural fibers. Some of the mohairs make me itch, but like wool, I recently found out that the brand does make a difference!
9. I'm not a fan of acrylics/man made fibers.
10. Long enough to tuck into my coat. Other than that, it's up to the knitter.
11. I do like both solids and variegated yarns.
12. Love them all.
13. Weaving is a skill I do not have. A woven scarf could be exceptionally cool. I live in the northeast and do have winters much worse than I would like! Although that will be changing about spring time! I plan to move to the southwest - closer to family and the weather is better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home