Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Gina B - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle - Gina B. aka GamecockDoc
3. Blog URL - http://gamecockdoc.blogspot.com
4. Country - USA
6. Colours you like - just about everything, esp blue, green, red. I also like neutrals and combos like pink and brown, light blue and brown
7. Colours you hate - don't really hate any colors, but I'm not that into yellow
8. Fibres you like - anything soft like merino, alpaca, silk
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies - not into acrylic and novelty yarns; not allergic to any fibers but I am allergic to cats
10. Prefered scarf length - I like long scarves, 6 feet or so
11. Solid or variegated - both depending on the pattern, solid for complicated stitch patterns, variegated for simple stitch patterns
12. Cables or lace or texture - yes to all
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) - sure, I would love anything new and interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home