Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Gigi H - Questionniare

1. Name: Gigi H.: HeadHugsNH
3.Blog: http://www.adventuresincrochet.blogspot.com
4.Country: USA
6. Colors: My favorite colors are blue and purple! I also wear a lot of black.
7. Colors I Hate: Earth tones, orange, neon
8. Fibers: I like just about anything soft and warm (winter is COLD here)
9. Fibers I hate: Actually, those “fun fibers” that stick out every which way and tickle your skin. No allergies! :-D
10. Preferred Length: I am 5 feet 4 inches tall so approximately 60 inches in length works since I know it will stretch a bit as it is worn.
11. Doesn’t matter if it is solid or variegated – I like both!
12. I love texture! So anything you want cables, lace, whatever tickles your fancy!
13.– I’d like either knit or woven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home