Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Deborah W - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle - Deborah W.-- atwistedyarn
3. Blog URL
- needleanddistaff.blogspot.com
4. Country
- USA
6. Colours you like - Earthy colors--chocolate, copper, rust , Blues (except royal blue), Pinks (except hot pink/fuschia), Soft Yellow
7. Colours you hate - I love green, but it rarely likes me (especially sage green). I hate mustard yellows, I dislike burgundy, and don't care for royal purple and blue.
8. Fibres you like -Merino, alpaca, silk, very soft wool, or wool mixed with other fibers. Anything soft and drapey.
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies - Hate: Cheap acrylic and fun fur - Itch: angora and high mohair content (except for baby mohair)
10. Prefered scarf length - I'm about 6' tall, so short scarves look a bit silly. Anything around 6-8' long works well.
11. Solid or variegated? - I prefer solids or nearly solids for texture/lacework, but variegated is fun for something simple like a rib or garter stitch.
12. Cables or lace or texture? - Love it all, so whatever looks like fun to knit.
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) I'd love a woven scarf if someone wants to do make one. It's something I haven't learned yet, and am so impressed with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home