Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dawn P.- Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle - Dawn P.
3. Blog URL - http://deesie.typepad.com/
4. Country – UK

6. Colours you like - All! Your choice

7. Colours you hate - For a scarf - none

8. Fibres you like - I prefer natural fibres to acrylics, though I've knitted with blends containing acrylics. As long as the scarf is soft as it's to be worn near my neck.

9 . Fibres you hate/allergies - 100% acrylics, scratchy yarn. No allergies

10. Prefered scarf length - either short (so I can wear it ascot style, like a seaman's scarf) or extra long to wear doubled.

11. Solid or variegated? - No preferences

12. Cables or lace or texture? -I had lace last time, so I'll say cables or texture or colour this time.

13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) I don't mind which technique is used. I'm very easy with pattern, colour length. If you read my blog you'll see that there's no overriding colour and I'm pretty eclectic in my tastes. I'd appreciate a scarf which reflects my exchange partner's preferences

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home