Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hello knitter, are you out there?

I have contacted my wonderful knittee and we have enjoyed emailing and getting to know each other a bit. Her scarf is well on the way and I think she will enjoy it. The colors are beautiful and it's very soft and cozy.

I cannot give out too many details yet as she may figure out who I am. I was one of those who forgot to change my sender name on my "anonymous" gmail account. Ooops! It has been corrected now and I can just hope my pal didn't figure it out.

On a sad note, though, I'm feeling a bit bereft because I have not yet heard from my knitter pal. Are you out there secret pal???? If you have already emailed me and I haven't responded, it's because I didn't receive it. Please email again. I'll definitely reply.

Kellyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home