Friday, September 22, 2006

Another Start

OK - I picked up another yarn and I love the colors. I have decided to start yet another scarf. I'm not happy with the last one I started for my pal. Hopefully this one knits up for me the way I want it to. Its 100% merino wool, super soft. I have started a purl/knit pattern and I'm just hoping it turns out the way I think it will. I had great expectations for the last one but after about 1/2 through it . . . well, I started another. Hope all is going well. Happy Knitting. I will post a picture once I get a few inches.

5 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

What gorgeous colours! Nice choice, Pennie

2:10 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Beautiful yarn. It has my favorite colors. What is it?

3:26 AM  
Blogger gwtreece said...

Love the colors.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Very gorgeous colorway! What brand is it? Nice choice!

2:22 PM  
Blogger lesley said...

oh wow those are gorgeous colors! please be my pal!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home