Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Amy D. - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle – Amy aka aduncan365
3. Blog URL – http://aduncan365.blogspot.com
4. Country - Canada
6. Colours you like – rich, fall colours – orange, plum, dark green, brown, jewel tones – red/purples, blue/greens, pink
7. Colours you hate – pastels, neons, sparkles
8. Fibres you like – natural fibres, soft, wool blends
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies – novelty yarns, acrylics
10. Prefered scarf length – longer is better, so I can wrap it once or twice around my neck
11. Solid or variegated? - either or, a scarf is a perfect project to show off a variegated yarn though!
12. Cables or lace or texture? – either or, they would both be lovely
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) – I’d prefer a knitted scarf. Does anybody match their scarves to their coats? I have to admit I do, luckily for me one of my winter coats is a knee length black leather one that I like to call my “Matrix jacket” and the other one I wear a lot because it keeps me warmer in the –30 to –40 Celsius weather is a red and white ski jacket with a fur lined hood that I love despite it’s semblence to road kill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home