Saturday, February 11, 2006

Making Progress


Here is a closeup of the scarf I've been working on. It's the Butterfly Scarf from the Knitting 1-2-3 booklet found in the grocery stores back in November. The booklet appears to be available here for $3.99.

The picture does not show the color of the yarn very well. It is actually a lovely sea foam green. The yarn is an alpaca blend and is very soft. This is my first time knitting with beads and I love the effect. The scarf is about 2/3 done and I'm hoping to finish it up next week on a business trip so I can get it in the mail on February 18th.

Bonnie

3 Comments:

Blogger Marji said...

Bonnie that is so pretty. Love the effect of the beads.

4:25 PM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

oooh! very delicate yet warm looking!

10:28 PM  
Blogger celia said...

Such a pretty delicate scarf! Lovely! I wonder who's the lucky person getting this scarf!

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home