Friday, February 10, 2006

Getting There!


My scarf pal knows I'm a bit behind in finishing her scarf, but I did want to post an update. I'm working hard on the scarf, but still have a few feet to go. Trying to make it by the deadline, but if I don't quite make it, I'll have it done shortly after.

I work on it every day, but it's still slow going for me! I'm not sure the color will show up in this picture right--it looks pretty orange to me in the picture, but in reality, it's a deep, rich copper color. This picture is before blocking, so it looks a bit scrunched up and the pattern hasn't really opened up yet. I'm having fun, just the same!

3 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

Oh It's beautiful. You're right, the colour isn't the least bit copper-ish on the screen, but lovely all the same.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Dorene said...

OMG!!!!! That is truly gorgeous!!!! ANYONE would be so elated to recieve it.... :>)

1:27 PM  
Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Beautiful!!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home