Saturday, February 18, 2006

Itsy Bitsy Late

This seems to be the story of my life ;) Unfortunately due to some personal/family/school related things I couldn't make the deadline. I was well on my way until a bunch of stuff all happened at the same time and between obligations and sleep I had no time for fun stuff. All that is over now though and I'm diligently working on the exchange and will have it completely shortly - with pics and all! :)

I'm hoping by the end of the month to be done and have informed the proper authorities and people about this ;). It's a bit hard to be secretive at this point but I'm hoping my person might still have a surprise! Maybe I won't post pictures until they get it, so at least that remains a mystery.

I also apologize for not posting sooner - again, the outside the knitting/blog world stuff really usurped ALL my time and it was finally as of this weekend, like, yesterday, that I was able to sit down and do some just for me stuff. It's been about a month of chaos otherwise.

I hope all are doing well in blog land! Oh and I did get my exchange and it was beautiful and I made sure to contact my person immediately to let her know I had it and loved it :)

1 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

Hi There! Good to have you back!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home