Thursday, February 16, 2006

I've Sent...

I've finally finished the scarf for my pal, and it's been mailed. And it seems she found me out, but I'll post pictures anyhow. I'm so sorry it's late Stariel, I had good intentions!
The scarf:Annnd the hat:

Projects Specs:
Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill Glitter Alpaca in Moody Blues
Peruvian Collection Baby Cashmere in Pewter
Pattern: The scarf is an original lace design. I had this idea to do lacey stars and had a h*ll of a time finding a lace star pattern... so I made it up. And added some nifty zigzags up the sides.
There is a boring second side to the scarf. It's just plain pewter done in knit 1 slip 1 stockinette. It doubled the warmth of the scarf, and sets off the Moody Blues nicely.
The hat is just a simple pixie hat with a roll brim. You can barely make it out in the picture, but there are two tiny embroidered stars.

You should definitely be recieving the package sometime next week. I hope you like it!


Oh, and beautiful job on all of the scarfs everyone! I'm not normally a big scarf knitter, but I've collected tons of patterns and ideas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yay!

It's just beautiful. :)

I guessed it was you long ago, because I made a list of all the hat and scarfers that were international (you said no Thanksgiving) and then crossed off all the ones that were making scarves in colors I don't like. I was bored one night. ;)

I'm so excited to hear it's on the way, I thought it would be later.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home