Friday, February 17, 2006

Checking In

I have not been able to post for quite awhile due to professional obligations for my volunteer job. Basically every weekend since the first of the year has had me busy.

I have had my mittens done for quite awhile now. It is the scarf that has been vexing me. I have knit at least 2 different patterns and not been happy with them. I finally found a yarn that I really liked and the pattern came to me as soon as I saw the yarn. The pattern is actually very simple but I have had to frog it back a few feet to correct a mistake. I have emailed my person to let her know that the scarf is being slightly delayed. I am planning on finishing the scarf off this weekend and mail it out early next week. I really hope that she will like it.

1 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

Thanks for contacting your pal! :)

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home