Thursday, February 16, 2006

Status Post Feb. 15

The Scarf Exchange deadline has past and I had sent my scarf a week ago, hoping it would make it to my pal before Feb. 15. Still no word yet from my pal. I hope it has made it there!

As for my own scarf... well, I think the Post Office ate it. My pal just told me she had sent my scarf over a month ago and it still hasn't arrived. And we're both in the domestic U.S.

*sigh*

Thanks for the wonderful exchange though. It's touching to see so much generosity flying across land and water.

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

That is so sad! We should all chip in and make you a new one - are there any angels in this exchange? I'm sure your pal is majorly bummed!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

This happened to me once with some socks that a secret pal knit for me. Don't give up! Run a trace on the pacakge with the post office! My socks turned up 2 months after my pal made them!!!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home