Friday, February 17, 2006

ISE 2: now closed!!!

Hi everyone,
I hope that you all have enjoyed the second round of the int'l scarf exchange as much as Celia and I have!! This round is officially closed, and hopefully most of you have sent and received your scarves. If you haven't gotten a scarf, and you haven't heard from your pal, please email us

here and let us know.

If you are still working on your scarf or scarf set, and haven't let your pal know that it'll be a bit late, please let them know ASAP.

last... if you HAVE received your scarf/scarf set and haven't posted, PLEASE DO IMMEDIATELY. None of us like to be left hanging about whether our hard work has been lost in the mail or if it's being enjoyed by its new owner.

thanks!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Thank you Celia and Cyn for organising this - It was my first ever internet knitting exchange and I really enjoyed seeing what other people were making; deciding what to make myself; (changing my made and making something completly differnt)waiting for the parcel to arrive; fretting that my scarf was up to scratch and getting a big buzz when it got there.
Thanks to you both for all your work pulling it together and congratulations! Celia on your engagement.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Another big thank you - like Kate, this was my first internet knitting exchange - and it was great fun - choosing yarn, and a pattern, and hoping that the recipient would like it, and looking at all the scarves that other people were knitting and wondering which one would be mine, and then (having completely forgotten about the whole thing!) getting mine - and it's beautiful.

So thank you both so much for organising this.

8:30 AM  
Blogger maxine said...

Thank you both for all your hard work and effort in organizing this exchange.

I have a genuine appreciation for the care and soul put into each piece by each knitter. My knitting is usually done for soemone dear to me as
i am sure is true for most of us, so there is an indescribable feeling of generosity that has accompannied this entire process and
i feel fortunate to have been able to participate.

I hope to be able to particiapte in the future!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Thanks to you and Celia for doing this. Will you be doing another one in the future? What is the best way to find out about it. I have really enjoyed this. Should we still post when we get our scarves?

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home