Monday, January 09, 2006

What's this?

Finally, FINALLY I get to start my scarf! I finished my holiday knitting last night (well, unless I decide to tweak it a little, but I'm still deciding, and it should be an easy fix)... including a knit gift for a mid-January birthday, which is why it drug on so far beyond Christmas.

So, now I finally got to start on the scarf. Here's a picture, although I can all but guarantee that this gives you no idea whatsoever what the finished product will look like. The next bit changes everything up. I'm going to have fun watching it develop!


- Leisel
http://sagebrush.typepad.com/knotagain

5 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Looks like SWT Mermaid Mix - is that the yarn? If so - I made a shawl in that and justlove it. The colors are great.

6:06 PM  
Blogger EvaLux said...

yarn looks absolutasticly gorgeous and my guess would be a clapotis :)

cheers Eva

6:21 PM  
Blogger Marji said...

My guess would be the twisted cabled scarf from Vogue Knitting Scarves Two. am I right?

6:29 PM  
Blogger Leisel said...

allison... yes, the yarn is SWT Karaoke in Mermaid Mix. Good eye. It is wonderful to knit with!

And nope, not Clapotis, and not the twisted cabled scarf.

- Leisel
http://sagebrush.typepad.com/knotagain

11:33 PM  
Blogger Jae said...

I"m not even going to try to guess, but the intrigue is killing me. =)

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home