Saturday, January 07, 2006

I think I am in love.....

I am so happy that I joined this exchange. As a relatively new knitter, I have coveted the beautiful lace that I have seen done. By participating in this exchange, you have given me the nudge to face the challenge of lace. And I think I am in love. I love lace. I love the way the pattern "blossoms" right before your eyes.

I have just completed the Branching Out scarf with K1P2 superwash merino in a tan color and the Dayflower Lace scarf with Lamb's Pride Cotton Fleece in a cream color. I am currently working on an adaptation of the Bird's Nest Shawl, using GGH Wollywasch in a hunter green. I don't know which one I will present to my pal. But, I am hoping that she will love which ever one I decide to give.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home