Sunday, January 08, 2006

Scarf Progress..

Well, after my third yarn purchase and pattern selection, I finally found something that I think my scarf pal will love. Well, I hope he/she does anyway! I present:


Irish Hiking Scarf, in a Camel coloured Alpaca




I grabbed five balls of the Classic Alpaca in a lovely camel colour for my Scarf Pal, and while I’m about two balls done, I doubt I will be using all of them, primarily because though my pal wanted a long scarf, he/she lives in a fairly warm climate and won’t need anything to bundle up in. With the two balls done, I think it's at just over 2.75 feet,


To me the Irish Hiking Scarf is absolutely beautiful in the alpaca, and I very well may make one for myself! When I first saw the pattern I couldn't help but picture it in a nice, very yummy yarn, and I think this one works great!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dorene said...

Very nice.... I am so sure that your pal will just LOVE it.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

That's gorgeous! I'd love to know the pattern - is there somewhere I can get it?

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home