Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I must be psychic LOL...

A little while ago Rose (EnchantedEwe) posted a picture of her finished scarf and that she'd mailed it across the big blue ocean, but wasn't saying which one... I read that post, drooled over the picture, went to her site and enjoyed that too and said, oh this one's for me :)

Tonight I got home after a horrible snow filled day... I do not like snow when I've got to travel through it to the office and back. Once I got home I looked in the mailbox and there was a big pile of bills and underneath a flowery envelope. As sender it said Secret Scarf Pal... I got so excited I nearly dropped the bottle of champagne I was carrying.

Ran up the stairs and dropped all my stuff in the hall and ripped open the envelope... and inside was the gorgeous scarf that I'd said would be mine hahaha. Rose it is absolutely wondertastic!!! And the smell!!!!!!!!!!!! It is heavenly!!! What did you use to wash it with??? Oh and before I forget... Rose spun and dyed the yarn herself!!!!! I'm totally in awe...
I borrowed my digital camera to a friend so I can't make a piccie tonight, but tomorrow I'm meeting the same friend for lunch so I'll ask her to make a piccie :)

Huggers Eva


Rose, thank you again, from the bottom of my scarf-warmed heart, you did a gorgeous job!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger EvaLux said...

LOL... blogger's messed up again... that last paragraph (the white one) was before my name when I wrote the post :)

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home