Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Finished Object! Do not adjust your TV monitor:



Hurrah for finished projects! Sorry for the dim lighting, but this was the best I could do with my camera phone. Someone in the Eastern Standard Time Zone should be expecting something pretty soon. I really enjoyed this exchange and being a participant. I hope my pal enjoys it. It's a Multidirectional Scarf based off the free pattern one gets from joining the Yahoo! Multidirectional knitting group. It was a good beginner's project and I loved working with the yarn. I think I'm getting tired of making accessories though. It's time to make some actual clothes someday. Thank you for this exchange. It provided me such great motivation!

4 Comments:

Blogger fibersnob said...

Great colours!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Donyale said...

Looks nice!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Jae said...

I like the color!

1:23 AM  
Blogger Kim in NJ said...

Looks beautiful. Congratulations.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home