Monday, January 23, 2006

Clapotis Au Revoir!




My Clapotis is finally finished. It took a bit longer than I had expected but I am happy with how it turned out. I have posted several photos here as I don't have my own blog to direct you to. Maybe one day . . . I sure hope my secret pal likes it! I may just have to knit one for myself soon. But first I have to try some of the other gorgeous scarves I've seen in this exchange - the irish hiking scarf, the snakey scarf that Liesel is making and many others. My "to do" list of knitting projects is growing every day. This has been my first exchange and it has been great. Thanks to the organizers for all of your hard work. I remain amazed at all the different types of yarn and styles of scarves that people select. So if you're on the East Coast watch the mail for a scarf in the next week or so. I have blocked it and am waiting for it to dry. As soon as it does it will be au revoir. I'm also excited to see which scarf ends up finding it's way to my home soon . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Leisel said...

It's beautiful... I love the colors... what yarn and colorway did you use?

- Leisel
http://sagebrush.typepad.com/knotagain

6:35 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Thanks. It is Cherry Tree Hill Glitz in Spanish Moss. I hope my scarf buddy likes it!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Oiyi said...

Your scarf came out beautiful!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home