Saturday, January 21, 2006

On a roll!

I finally got rolling on this scarf... I have been imagining and planning in my head for a while, but finally got started last night and started flying through. I'm using three different colors of worsted Patons Merino (red, medium blue and dark purple), knitted in garter stitch sideways on a looooong Addi (I don't even KNOW how many stitches, I'm afraid that counting will make me cry). I'm only using two of the colors at a time and changing every 2 or 4 or 6 rows (semi-randomly), such that one of the colors from the previous pair is continued with the not-just-used third color.
I hope to finish it quickly and will decide how I'm going to pattern the mittens once the scarf is done. I hope my recipient will like it! I selected each color for a very particular reason that I'll explain when I send it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home