Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ene's done!

Do you live in the US of A? If you do, you may be the recipient of my Ene. Well, I guess she'd be YOUR Ene, not mine. It's kinda hard to part with her. She accompanied me through my trip to Malaysia and Singapore and every time I picked her up, I remembered my scarf pal, my blog, my knitting adventures - all new experiences since I moved to Sydney.

I hope you enjoy her, scarf pal. I am just waiting to find the right yarn to buy to include in the package. The yarn came in way under budget (oops), although I did use what felt like miles and miles of it!

Pictures on my blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Wow, she is beautiful Celia! That's one lucky recipient!

2:47 PM  
Blogger fibersnob said...

Beautiful Celia, you did a lovely job.

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home