Friday, January 20, 2006

Finished


Yippeeeeee... I'm finished.. I will be mailing my scarf off tomarrow. I'm so excited..
But let me do some explaining first.
On a previous post, I was showing a different scarf. Well forget that one I pitched that and started a different one called the "Fanned Rib Scarf" from the book "Knit Ponchos, Wraps & Scarves" by Jane Davis. Such a fun pattern that I havent seen such a scarf before maybe my head has been buried under the yarn to long. Anyhow.. I found some nice Highland Wool in a brown with size 8 needles.. (which is a achievement for me since I normally knit with big needles) I had to knit this scarf in two halves when I came to the part of grafting them together.. which I have never done before.. Let me say I was a nervous wreck when it came time to do it..I was so afraid of messing it up and having to start all over all I got to say is (thank you auntie) she helped me out alot. Cant even see where I grafted them together.. it was awesome.

I hope she enjoys it, as much as I have had fun knitting it. It was fun as well as a learning experience. I'm glad to have been a part of this exchange.

Hope everyone is having a blast!

Plumpy

1 Comments:

Blogger Donyale said...

It looks great Wendy!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home