Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Back from Vacation

Hello everyone. I am back from my 3-week vacation in Malaysia/Singapore. My apologies to anyone who has tried to contact me during the last few weeks. I have not been able to get to a computer.

Anyway, now that I am back, I have news! I have completed the Ene scarf for my pal. I don't have pictures yet. I am unfortunately battling computer problems and I don't have ready access to a computer at home. I promise to take some pictures before I post it.

I am starting to feel like I don't want to give it away. I guess I will just have to make me another one!

2 Comments:

Blogger CynCyn said...

Um... might there be other news you need to share celia? Jeez!

6:22 PM  
Blogger celia said...

[lol] Cyncyn, I will post all other non-Ene related news on my blog when I get my new laptop. Working on a temp machine sucks cos i can't put anything on it!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home