Monday, January 16, 2006

Post!

I am a bit late for last months post, but busy is as busy does...
I have finally finished the spinning and dying and now have it on the needles AND 1/4 done.


As I said, my scarf is not an intricate pattern, simple garter and drop stitching, But I am hoping my pal loves te colors I dyed it and the sheer softness of the wool.

I am trying to make the yarn stand out int his one, thus the drop stitches. I am doing a somewhat random dropping, trying to capture certain colors as they come along.

I just hope she likes it as mine is nowhere near as lovely as all these beautiful posts. I shall be mailing it in about a week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Donyale said...

I felt that way when I sent mine off - even though I spun it and then wove it - as everyone seems to be doing such intricate things - but taking the time to spin it and now knitting it is just as much a labour of love isn't it?!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home