Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Last!

I've seen some posts in which several of you are wondering if you are the last to start. Well, I'm not sure if I'm the last but, I'm sure I'm pretty close. I just started this evening and I'm half-way through my scarf. I'm making a scarf called the "Chunky Paca" Scarf and is designed by Fulay Little at Little Knits. The yarn that I'm using is Misti Baby Alpaca Chunky and the colorway is #1843 -- Pastel Pink. Since I don't want to give anymore away, you'll have to wait to see a picture of how it all turns out in the next week or so. If you haven't used this yarn before, it is scrumptious and I hoping that my ISE pal will love it as much as I do. So long for now. Will update when done and my gift has been received by my pal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home