Saturday, December 03, 2005

What a lucky girl am I!!!! Wow!!!

The mail arrived today with a special and wonderful surprise...my scarf from my secret scarf pal who is not so secret any more...Beth Bostian take a bow! It is a beautiful scarf! I love it! I am in awe! I do not knit, I crochet. I've seen knitted lace scarves and admired them. But I haven't a clue how to do it. You did such a superb job and it is so gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to wear it out and get all those admiring glances!!!!

I've had a cold for a week now and it is a typical Oregon day with rain, wind and cold dampness so your package was such a bright light on such a dull day!!!

A thousand thanks and highest admiration on such a beautiful scarf. (And, p.s., it arrived not only before Christmas but close to my birthday to boot!!!)

Thank you so very much,
Susan

3 Comments:

Blogger Donyale said...

Wow! the first Scarf Recipient! Congratulations!

1:26 AM  
Blogger Ina said...

Happy birthday! Let's see that scarf!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Bobo said...

Hi Susan! {{Waves from California}} I can't believe you got it so soon! I'm so happy you like it. I'd never done that pattern before but I thought it would look great with that yarn. Enjoy! Happy Birthday!
Beth

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home