Saturday, December 03, 2005

Photos


Hi All,

As promised, here are some photos of my finished scarf.

The scarf is made from a yarn called "Amour". It is mohair boucle plied with a slubby cotton. I knitted it in a simple double moss stitch because the yarn is so interesting in itself.

It will be in the post next week sometime. So, secret scarf pal, look out for it in your letterbox in about a week's time. Because you don't know who you are, I suppose that everyone will be wondering if the scarf will be in their letterbox. To narrow it down, my secret scarf pal lives in the USA. That's all I'm saying.

Because I think posting photos of the scarf gives a bit away, I've included a little surprise something in the package to keep up the fun.

Littlemaze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home