Saturday, December 03, 2005

Please bear with us...

I will be going away for 1 1/2 weeks this morning. Singapore, here I come.

So what that means for all you scarf-ers and scarf-ees is that Cynthia will be on her own checking on the scarfexchange mailbox and managing all the questions. Since she is working alone, please bear with us as she may be in a different time zone from you. I'll be back to help on 15th December, so till then...

It's been good watching everyone post. Congratulations to those of you who have completed your scarves. Wow! What a feat! Well done, folks.

I decided to start the Ene's scarf. I am giving myself till Christmas to complete half of it. If I don't get that done, I don't know what the chance of me completing it by the exchange deadline is and I'll have to change to a simpler scarf.

See you in 1 1/2 weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home