Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Bought my yarn

Cynthia knew I was going to be yarn crawling last Saturday, so she was sweet and emailed me my secret pal's info beforehand so I could pick out some yarn while I actually had a chance to touch and feel.

I was going to be a good girl with my budget and wait to actually BUY the yarn until after the holidays, but seeing as how I found so little of what I really wanted to buy for myself on the yarn crawl, I just bought it while I was there.

So, here's what I'm going to use:


It's Karaoke by Southwest Trading Company in Mermaid Mix.

I know what pattern I'm going to make, too, but I'll save that information until the end, so y'all can just enjoy watching it develop.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Liesel - that's gorgeous - do let us know what it's like to knit with - I've been lusting after some Karaoke for a while..

8:22 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

I'm making the Lady Elanor shawl from Scarf Style in the Mermaid Mix and I just love it. The colors are fabulous and it knits up really nicely. Have fun!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Donyale said...

Ooooh - hope it me! :)

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home