Wednesday, November 23, 2005

update: still deciding

Just wanted to post an update (and thanks very much Cynthia for your help in figuring out how to post ;-), though I don't have a lot to say just yet. I'm still pouring over my many (and I do mean MANY) pattern books and magazines to decide what I'm going to do. I'm making both a scarf and hat, and although they will match in colorway (I'm not going to mention what colors, to preserve secrecy with my fellow exchangers), I'm not sure they're going to be a set (as in really matchy-matchy). Hopefully my scarf pal will be ok with that.

But there are so many styles and techniques to choose from. I'm almost too excited about this. Have I mentioned that decision-making has never been a strength of mine? I'm determined, though. My goal is to have the decision made, the yarn chosen and bought, and the scarf at least cast on by the end of the long Thanksgiving (here in the US) weekend.

Wish me luck!

Best regards,
Kim in NJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home