Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Picked One - Just gotta knit it...

I spent a fun evening with my pals looking through pattern books trying to pick just the right thing for my secret scarf exchange pal. I picked out something I think she'll like, since it's something I like she's got to like it too, right?? ;D If I were more prepared today I'd be able to tell you the name of the lovely pattern I chose. Sigh. But I can tell you that it will be made from these two very lovely yarns held together.

We have Knit Picks Shadow (very yummy) lace weight wool and some Cherry Tree Hill Supersock yarn in the Earth colorway. I'm really enjoying knitting with these. Hope my pal like it, but who can really resist the Cherry Tree Hill.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jae said...

Those colors look gorgeous!!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I've bought Cherry Tree Hill as well for my scarf - now if I can just figure out this blogging thing and post a picture I can show it to all. Glad it's fun to knit with - I haven't started yet. Happy Knitting!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home