Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sign ups closing tonight!!!!

Ok everyone.

1) We are closing registration as of 5pm MST (in about 7 and half
hours). If you still want to join, email us HERE.

2) If we get an email by then, we may accept, so long as the blogger
invite is accepted and the questionnaire completed by tomorrow
morning.

3) Anyone who has already been signed up but has NOT turned in theirquestionnaire or accepted the blog invite by midnight tonight will be DROPPED. Aww... you don't want to be dropped, do you?

As of right now, we have 91 people 'registered.'
I'm not sure about the scarf AND hat/mittens group (Celia's handling that), but I've got everyone in the scarf only group's questionnaires except for JeaneF.
[edited by Celia] I need questionnaires from Chrissie, Allison, and Jena

As for accepting invites... Paula, Su and Martha you need to contact us ASAP and accept the blog invitation.

And for one last time, please check your info below. I've edited the post so it's current. Check your link to your blog (if applicable), and the group you're in...

I know I can't wait to get my assignment... I want to start looking for a pattern and yarn NOW! Please help us help you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home